Blue badge parking
For security reasons, the blue badge (previously orange badge) scheme does not operate on the road system around Edinburgh Airport. Unattended cars will be towed away by the police and a fine must be paid to retrieve your vehicle.
Blue Badge drop-off point
Vehicles carrying passengers with blue badges are given 1 hour's free access to any of our car parks.
Car parks have wide disabled parking bays, please follow signs to the appropriate zone.
Drivers carrying blue badge holders should present their ticket to the Customer Services office for validation to exit.
Terminal Car Parks
- Prices are displayed clearly at car park entrances
- There are designated spaces at the front of the Terminal Surface car park, and on each floor of the multi-storey
- Telephone help points/assistance call points are located near allocated spaces and assistance is free to those with special needs.
- Disabled customers: wheelchair push/provision or help with baggage will be provided. Just lift the telephone or press the assistance button and request assistance.
- If you wish to park in the designated spaces but take your badge on your journey, you will need to show your badge to the car park operator. Please contact the car park operator via the help button at the pay stations or by visiting the Customer Services office.
- You must pay for car park tickets at the Customer Services office or automatic payment machines before returning to your car. If you cannot reach the ticket/payment slot, press the help button.
- For further information please call the airport information line on 0844 770 3040 * (UK) or +44 (0)131 357 6337 (from outside the UK).
Long Stay Car Park
There are designated spaces for Long Stay Parking, close to bus stops and the Customer Services office.
We advise that you contact the car park in advance to arrange suitable arrangements for transfer to the terminal. For further information please contact the airport information line on 0844 770 3040 * (UK) or +44 (0)131 357 6337 (from outside the UK).
You must pay for car park tickets at the Customer Services office or automatic payment machines before returning to your car. If you cannot reach the ticket/payment slot, press the help button.
Blue badge holders get 1 hour free in the drop-off zone. Please use the intercom provided at exit and our operator will open the barrier for you.
*Calls to this number cost 7ppm plus your telephone companies service charge