Ratho Park, Glasgow Road, Edinburgh, EH28 8PP
The hotel is 4 miles from the airport and the journey should take about 6 minutes.
If you're staying overnight in Edinburgh and you want somewhere cheap and cheery, try out the Travelodge. It's got the basics sorted and you'll even get breakfast at an affordable price. The rooms are spacious and you can use the wifi for free for the first 30 minutes (it costs £3 for 24 hours after that). It even has its own cafe bar, so you can eat some delicious pub-grub and toast your holiday with a pint or two. When it comes to transfers, the hotel's bus will have you at the terminal in 6 minutes at a cost of £5 per person
Different Types of Rooms Available
The hotel has single and double rooms.
- Exit the M8 and join the M9, then leave at junction 1.
- Follow the road round to join the B7030, then turn left onto Cliftonhall Road.
- Turn left onto Harvest Road.
- Carry on along the road, drive under the bridge and turn left onto Harvest Drive.
- Continue onto Queen Anne Drive, then turn left onto Station Road.
- At the end of the road, turn left. The hotel will be on your left.
Why should you choose this hotel?
- Enjoy all the essentials for a bargain price.
- Fill up on delicious pub-style meals from the hotel's cafe bar.
- Cheap transfers get you to the airport in just 6 minutes.
- Stay connected with free wifi for 30 minutes.