101 Ingliston Road, Ingliston, Edinburgh, EH28 8AU
The earliest check-in time is 14:00 and the latest check-out time is 11:00.
The hotel is less than a mile from the airport and the journey should take about 4 minutes.
The new Express by Holiday inn has been built on the site of the old Quality hotel, offering you the same great service, but with the dependability of the Holiday Inn brand. The rooms might not have their own baths, but they are spacious, with their own ensuite shower and toilet facilities. When you get hungry, head on down to the hotel’s Lounge Bar for a gastropub dinner and a drink or two. The next morning, tuck into a delicious, free, Scottish and Continental breakfast, before hopping on the hotel’s minibus to the terminal. It’ll get you to check-in in 4 minutes and costs £2.50 return for adults and free for under 13s.
Different Types of Rooms Available
The hotel has single, double, twin, triple and quad rooms.
- Leave the M8 at junction 2 and head to the Newbridge roundabout.
- Exit the roundabout for the A8, then take the slip road towards Edinburgh airport.
- Carry on along Eastfield Road towards the airport, then turn left at the roundabout, following signs for the hotel.
Why this hotel?
- Cheap transfers will have you at the airport in just 4 minutes.
- Stay connected to the things that matter with free wifi throughout the hotel.
- Tuck into a tasty gastropub menu at the hotel's lounge bar.