Servisair Executive Lounge
Here's your chance to escape the crowds and work or relax, whichever airline you're flying with.
Book into the Servisair Executive Lounge and you'll enjoy your own quiet space complete with complimentary drinks, snacks, newspapers and magazines. It costs less than you might think, too.
Take advantage of a little hospitality for up to three hours before your flight with facilities including:
- Complimentary alcoholic* and soft drinks, tea, coffee and snacks.
- Telephone and business desks with internet access*
- Television and a selection of newspapers and magazines.
- Comfortable chairs in quiet surroundings.
This lounge is on the first floor, after security control, and is available for departing passengers only.
* Please note that an extra charge is made for champagne, business facilities and internet access. Book into the Servisair Executive Lounge
Number 1 Lounge Award-winning airport lounge specialist, No.1 Traveller, is opening in Edinburgh Airport and you’re welcome to use the lounge from 22 May before you fly. Regardless of the airline you’re flying with or the class of ticket you can sink into their signature Chaise and Chesterfield sofas.
Your entry includes:
- Complimentary cold food selection from the Pantry Table
- A freshly-prepared hot dish from the kitchen
- Complimentary juices and soft drinks, specialty teas and coffee, wine, beer and spirits from a fully tended bar
- Free, unlimited WiFi
- Daily newspapers and quality magazines
If you are celebrating, why not add a glass or bottle of champagne to your booking so that you start your trip with a glass or two of bubbles?
First and business class passengers with British Airways can use the BA Terraces Lounge. Flybe Plus and Loganair Plus customers can use the Flybe lounge. Both are on the first floor, after security control.
Please contact the relevant airline for information on opening times, eligibility and facilities.
Airline contact details