Edinburgh Airport can provide journalists/media with a selection of print-quality images covering all aspects of business and company logos. These are available free of charge and must be used to support Edinburgh Airport. Requests for images should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arranging a photoshoot at the airport
While we try to be as accommodating as possible, photoshoots at the airport can present various logistical and security challenges which mean sometimes it will not be possible to facilitate non-essential requests. Please note the following:
- All professional photography taken within the airport requires a permit.
- Requests are considered on individual merit.
- Minimum £5 million Public Liability Insurance is required
- Unfortunately it is not always possible to allow students to take photos at the airport.
In most cases requests should be made at least two working days before the required date. To apply for permission you must contact the media centre and supply the following information:
- Date of photo shoot
- Company representing
- Crew size/equipment
- Areas seeking permission to photograph
Please note: You will be asked to leave the airport if found to be taking professional photographs without prior permission.