Helping Hand is a service which provides your loved ones or business associates with personalised assistance to smooth their way through the airport. Whether it's your partner travelling on their own or with the children, or an important client who needs to be met on arrival – Helping Hand can be there for them.
- Meet the guest as they leave the aircraft.
- Provide help with hand baggage.
- Retrieve baggage from the reclaim hall.
- Arrange onward transport.
- Meet the guest at the airport with a baggage trolley.
- Assist with check in.
- Accompany the guest to the gate.
- Access to Fast Track through security.
- Provide a personal shopper service if requested.
How much does it cost?
Pricing is based on availability of Helping Hand and is for a period of two hours prior to departure for Departure service and one hour for the Arrivals service. Prices for individuals and groups up to four are as follows, all prices are inclusive of VAT.
Departure service without lounge access: Individual £23.50, each additional guest £6.
Departure service with lounge access:* Individual £29.50, each additional guest £12.
Arrival service: Individual £18, each additional guest £4.
* Lounge available to children aged 12 years or over.
How do I book?
Book directly with your credit card by calling Servisair/GlobeGround on +44 (0) 131 344 3478, or request a booking form from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions
- Hours of operation are 0500 – 2100 daily.
- Notice period for booking is 24 hours in advance, minimum. Booking requests made less than 24 hours prior to departure will be accepted subject to availability of staff.
- No service available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, January 1 and January 2.
- Changes to booking or cancellation of bookings can be made up to 24 hours in advance of scheduled departure without charge.
- No refunds will be given for changes or cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled departure.