Wireless internet access (Wi-Fi)
Edinburgh Airport offers free Wi-Fi service. This service is part of the airports wider commitment to provide passengers with the best experience and offers internet access anywhere in the terminal. We offer users two free hours of internet access per day and per device, whether on a mobile phone, laptop or tablet.
How to connect
- Turn on your wireless-enabled device.
- When prompted to choose a Wi-Fi network, select the Edinburgh Airport network.
- Launch your web browser and navigate to any web page.
- You'll be redirected to the login page.
- If you have an account, log in. Otherwise you can set up an account.
Worried about your battery? You'll find plenty of plug sockets before security and throughout the departure lounge.
Internet desks with broadband-connected PCs are available in all areas of the terminal, before and after security. This service is operated by Spectrum Interactive Ltd.
Payment can be made online by credit card, by voucher, or by coin (UK pound or euro).
You'll also find telephone-style internet kiosks where you can check your email or surf the web.