Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Edinburgh Airport. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also offer a generous 60 day returns policy?
Edinburgh Airport’s Shopper Promise enables you to shop with total peace of mind knowing that if anything goes wrong with your purchase, or if you simply change your mind, you can return it and we'll guarantee a full refund*. You can also request, but we cannot guarantee, a replacement (for same), exchange (for different) or repair to the product.
How to return your goods
All goods returned under the Shopper Promise must be received within 60 days of purchase, together with the proof of purchase.
Simply complete the returns form attached below and post together with your product and proof of purchase. Postage costs are not refundable unless your purchase is faulty, however courier charges are not refundable in any circumstance. Download returns form (196KB PDF)
You don't need to worry about which airport shop you bought your purchase from, as all retailers at Edinburgh Airport participate in the Shopper Promise. You'll have plenty of time to complete your trip and check out your new items, as we're happy to refund goods received within 60 days of the purchase date.
See the terms and conditions below for further details and exclusions.
If you have any queries regarding Edinburgh Airport’s Shopper Promise, please ask any airport retailer or call +44 (0)17 8447 5509
Terms and conditions
The Edinburgh Airport Shopper Promise is in addition to your statutory rights under English Law. Any disputes will be resolved under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Edinburgh Airport’s liability in relation to any claims is limited to the purchase price of the goods. Edinburgh Airport Ltd does not accept responsibility for product liability claims on goods. Edinburgh Airport Ltd will return faulty goods to the retailer on your behalf and will contact you to advise you where the goods have been sent and to give you the contact details of the retailer. You should then contact the retailer direct regarding the faulty goods.
Please note that the Edinburgh Airport Shopper Promise does not apply to and therefore no refunds, exchanges or otherwise are or will be available for, the following:
- Goods which are not returned in the same condition as sold
- Earrings (unless faulty)
- Headphones and in-ear headphones (unless faulty)
- Swimwear and underwear without the hygiene protection strip or labels attached (unless faulty)
- Bespoke or specially ordered items, personalised items, or items altered or adjusted after the sale
- Any purchase and/or any upgrade carried out at Edinburgh Airport of any mobile telephone and/or accessories
- Any change in service provider made at any Edinburgh Airport
- Airtime (time tracked by your service provider to determine your billing costs, including [without limitation] making/ receiving calls, SMS email and faxing) whether in connection with mobile phone purchases and/or upgrades or otherwise Cover plans or insurance policies taken out to cover product breakdown, loss, damage, wear and tear, repair
- Travel insurance policies. Please note that this exclusion does not affect your statutory rights. Nor should it affect any rights which you may have pursuant to any contract which you may have with the relevant retailer at the relevant airport. If you have any comments concerning such contract you should make direct contact with the relevant retailer. Please note further that the Edinburgh Airport Shopper Promise does not apply to any cancellation fee or any other charge made if there is a termination or cancellation of a contract between you and the relevant retailer at the relevant airport and therefore no payment or otherwise will be made in respect of such cancellation fees or charges.
Edinburgh Airport do not accept any responsibility for items posted but not received by Edinburgh Airport.
*If you request a refund under the Edinburgh Airport Shopper Promise, Edinburgh Airport reserves the right to refuse such a request and/ or to require further information in relation to such request in order to establish the validity of the claim.
[Back to top]