Wireless internet access (wi-fi)
You can enjoy high-speed wireless internet access via your notebook computer or handheld device at Edinburgh Airport.
Worried about your battery? You'll find plenty of plug sockets before security at Caffè Nero (on the first floor) and after security at WHSmith Café (near Gate 16).
How to connect
- Turn on your wireless-enabled device.
- When prompted to choose a wi-fi network, select the Edinburgh Airport network.
- Launch your web browser and navigate to any web page.
- You'll be redirected to the login page.
- If you have an account, log in. Otherwise you can set up an account.
Internet desks with broadband-connected PCs are available in all areas of the terminal, before and after security. This service is operated by Spectrum Interactive Ltd.
Payment can be made online by credit card, by voucher, or by coin (UK pound or euro).
You'll also find telephone-style internet kiosks where you can check your email or surf the web.