We understand how important it is that your journey through the airport is easy and efficient. Everyone who works here - employed directly by the airport or working in partnership with us, has a part to play and is committed to working together to deliver the service you expect.
Each year we review our commitments to make sure we're continuing to deliver what you want and need. Track our achievements at edinburghairport.com/commitments
We'll listen to you:
- We'll give you a quick direct response to your feedback in the format that you want
- We'll take appropriate action on your suggestions and let you know the results
- We'll provide all our frontline staff with customer service training
- We'll keep you informed at each stage of your journey
- Let us know if you've got reduced mobility and we'll provide the extra support that you need for your journey
We'll make it easier and quicker for you to check in
- We are developing technology to help speed up the check in process for you.
- We are supporting airlines that introduce online, self-service and early check in and bag drop facilities.
- We will look at ways to improve and speed up the process, whilst focussing on keeping you safe and secure
- We are working with UK Border Force to improve the efficiency of the process
- We are working with our airline partners to make sure your bags get to you in a timely manner.
- We will work in partnership with our retail partners to offer you the best service we can at all times.
We'll work to pursue a variety of destinations from Edinburgh:
- We'll continue to work hard on pursuing the routes and destinations that you want to see and to always listen to your feedback.
- We listen to your feedback through regular research to improve the retail products we offer you.
- We develop new technology in check in, security and immigration to improve your journey through the airport
- We’ll provide you with a fast, more efficient security experience and give you more exciting retail choices through our security and terminal expansion.
- We are always looking to improve transport links to the city and beyond, ensuring that onward transport arrangements are easy to use and integrated with the airport operation.
Edinburgh Airport makes this commitment in partnership with