Arranging a photoshoot at the airport
A library of print-quality images covering all aspects of our business as well as our senior management and company logos, is available free of charge to journalists/media providing images are used solely to support Edinburgh Airport-related media articles. Requests for images should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking photos at our airport provides logistical and security challenges which means that whilst we will be accommodating, sometimes it will simply not be possible to facilitate non-essential requests.
- All professional photography taken within the airport requires a permit.
- Requests are considered on individual merit.
- Minimum £5 million Public Liability Insurance is required
- Unfortunately it is not always possible to allow students to take photos at the airport.
Generally, a request must be made at least two working days before the required date. To apply for permission you must contact the media centre and supply the following information:
- Date of photo shoot
- Company representing
- Crew size/equipment
- Areas seeking permission to photograph
Please note: Security will remove anyone taking professional photographs without our permission.