School choir information
Edinburgh Airport is offering schools from Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife the opportunity to raise funds for their school project. The airport is inviting applications from local schools to sing Christmas carols to collect donations from passengers during first two weeks in December (4-8 December and 11-15 December).
School choirs of up to 15 children and two adults will be given two hours to sing Christmas Carols in the allocated performance areas at Edinburgh Airport. Schools can collect fundraising from passing passengers by placing a collection tin at the front of their display. Schools will not be allowed to approach passengers for donations. Each school will also be allowed to bring a banner or flag to show their school name.
How to apply
To apply, please complete this form and return to the airport via:
The small print
- Applications are accepted from primary and secondary schools in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife.
- The application opens 9am on 03 October and completed applications must be received by the Communications team by midnight 17 November.
- Successful schools will be contacted from 22 November to advice of their application outcome.
- There will be two available slots each day 10am-12noon and 1pm-3pm from 4 December until 15 December.
- One application will be accepted per school.
- Successful schools will only be awarded one slot during the period noted above.
- We try to accommodate all applications, however if we receive more applications than spaces available, the successful schools will be selected by the Head of Engagement based on the information they provide in their application form.