School choir information
Edinburgh Airport is offering schools from across Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife the opportunity to sing carols in the terminal this Christmas. If your school has a project that they are raising funds for, or a charity you are supporting, we’re inviting you to come and sing some carols and collect donations at the same time from passengers during December. As an added bonus, Edinburgh Airport will match fund your total collection up to £250.
School choirs of up to 15 children and 2 adults will be given a slot of two hours to sing their favourite carols in one of our performance spaces at Edinburgh Airport. Schools can then also collect donations from our passengers through the use of a collection tin at the front of their display. Each school can also bring a banner or poster to advertise their school name.
How to apply
To apply, please complete this form and return to the airport via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Kids Carols, Communications team, Terminal - Level 2, Edinburgh EH12 9DN
The small print
- Applications are accepted from primary and secondary schools in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife.
- The application opens 9am on 12 October and completed applications must be received by the Communications team by midnight 18 November.
- Successful schools will be contacted from 23 November to advice of their application outcome.
- There is one slot from 12noon – 2pm each day from 1 December until 16 December.
- One application will be accepted per school.
- Successful schools will only be awarded one slot during the period noted above.
- We try to accommodate all applications, however if we receive more applications than spaces available, the successful schools will be selected by the Head of Engagement based on the information they provide in their application form.