Edinburgh Airport community board
The Edinburgh Airport Community Board meets quarterly to review funding applications from our local community. The Community Board consists of key representatives from Edinburgh Airport and the local community and they provide independent evaluations of applications.
Charities or community groups associated with members of the Community Board can still apply for funding, but the Community Board member must declare their involvement and withdraw from discussions and the decision-making process.
Community Board members
- Stephen Hutt (Chairman) - Royal Highland and Agricultural Society of Scotland
- Gayle Barclay (Secretary) - Communications Officer, Edinburgh Airport
- Anna Light - Head of Engagement, Edinburgh Airport
- Victoria Barby - RBS
- Elaine Gorman - Scottish Business in the Community
- Lucy Henderson - Head Teacher, Hillwood Primary School
- Ewan McCormick - City of Edinburgh Council
- Colin Keir - MSP
- Grant Maclaughlan - Edinburgh West Workplace Chaplin
- Hilary Robb - Scottish Business in the Community
Community Board meetings
Dates for 2015 meetings are as follows:
Monday, 6th April
Monday, 6th July
Monday, 6th November
Criteria for funding
Edinburgh Airport supports the community through funding local initiatives to support health and well-being, the environment and education.
All applications are judged on their merits against the following criteria:
Applying for funding
Funding applications must be received two weeks in advance of the meeting date to allow for registering and to be forwarded to Community Board members for pre-reading.
Applications not received in time will be referred to the following meeting.
To apply, complete the Edinburgh Airport Community funding application.