Edinburgh Airport community board
The Edinburgh Airport Community Board meets quarterly to review funding applications from our local community. The Community Board consists of key representatives from Edinburgh Airport and the local community and they provide independent evaluations of applications.
Charities or community groups associated with members of the Community Board can still apply for funding, but the Community Board member must declare their involvement and withdraw from discussions and the decision-making process.
Community Board members
- Stephen Hutt (Chairman) – Royal Highland and Agricultural Society of Scotland
- Kevin Murphy (Secretary) – Planning Manager, Edinburgh Airport
- Gordon Robertson – Director of Communications, Edinburgh Airport
- Anna Light – Communication and Engagement Manager, Edinburgh Airport
- Julie McKinney – Energy and Waste Manager, Edinburgh Airport
- Victoria Barby – RBS
- Karen Davidson – Scottish Business in the Community
- Head Teacher – Hillwood Primary School
- Ewan McCormick – City of Edinburgh Council
- Natalie Hoy – City of Edinburgh Council
- Hilary Robb – Scottish Business in the Community
Community Board meetings
The 2013 meetings are being held on:
- 14 February
- 9 May
- 8 August
- 14 November
Criteria for funding
Edinburgh Airport supports the community through funding local initiatives to support health and well-being, the environment and education. Community Board Criteria
All applications are judged on their merits against the following criteria:
Applying for funding
Funding applications must be received two weeks in advance of the meeting date to allow for registering and to be forwarded to Community Board members for pre-reading.
Applications not received in time will be referred to the following meeting.
To apply, complete the Edinburgh Airport Community funding application.